Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Where do we go now?"-- Sweet Child O' Mine, Guns & Roses

Well, we've had a great run here at the Chocolate Room! We talked a lot about the fun and weird and free and cheap things to do here in NYC. Together we made a trip to the DMV, we ate $1 dumplings, we watched the burgeoning love affair of my wife and a guy named Mamoun and we learned that a clever New Yorker really can drink booze for free.

So where are we going from here?

As you now know, Kitty and I are expecting a kid. It's pretty exciting and I'm thinking that there will be a lot of great new experiences to be had now that we going to experience the city 'a trois.'

Of course, we will still discover fun and exciting things to do here and I'll post about that. Also, I'll try not to make too many posts about my kid and its magic golden first dump... oh no, I will attempt to hold myself to a higher standard. After all, the Spud 0.9 is going to be born in the roughest, toughest city in the world and I'm sure there is a story in there somewhere.

No comments: