Friday, June 08, 2007

Banned.

My recent spurt of creativity has been the result of a cushy temp job as I wait to depart for my next gig. It's been nice to sit and relax and write about my experiences. Today is my last day on the job and I am finding that many of my favorite sites (Gamespy, Gamespot, Kotaku) have just been banned by my organization. No time like the present to get the heck out of Dodge.

I'm like a man trapped in a room that is slowly filling with water. My head is bumping against the ceiling as I try to catch breaths of air. When Blogger gets banned, it's curtains for me.

So now, I sit at my desk quietly, await 5 p.m. and I contemplate all those wasted years. Those years when I ate M&M's when Reese's Pieces turned out to be a far superior candy.

I won't be updating at all for the next two weeks-- unless a miracle occurs and I start caring enough about my real career to blog about it.

See you on the flip side.

No comments: